"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Thomas Jefferson 1802
When You Get Bored Here, Go Here:
- David Luke Doody
- David Luke Doody is a freelance writer and editor. He is a founding editor of InDigest Magazine (www.indigestmag.com), an online literary magazine and the blog editor for Guernica Magazine (www.guernicamag.com). His writing and interviews have appeared in those magazines as well as in The Huffington Post, mnartists.org, The Minnesota Twins Yearbook, and Intentionally Urban Magazine, among others.
- ► 2009 (40)
- Stories of Change: While I hear many things that s...
- Tax Questions Answered
- A Video With Me In It
- Michele Bachmann "Represents" Minnesota on Hardbal...
- Joe Henry in Three Easy Steps
- The RNC That Should Have Been
- Poor Judgment
- Way to Go America!
- "I believe that banking institutions are more dang...
- Point, Counterpoint
- I've Been Writing
- ▼ October (12)