Thursday, July 12, 2007
Meant to post this earlier, but I've had my head in the waves of the Atlantic most of the week rather than at my computer: If you are reading this in the Twin Cities, go see Chris Koza play tonight (StP) and tomorrow (Mpls.). Hurry! Tonight's show starts in like an hour. Just click on the link to the left.
When You Get Bored Here, Go Here:
- David Luke Doody
- David Luke Doody is a freelance writer and editor. He is a founding editor of InDigest Magazine (www.indigestmag.com), an online literary magazine and the blog editor for Guernica Magazine (www.guernicamag.com). His writing and interviews have appeared in those magazines as well as in The Huffington Post, mnartists.org, The Minnesota Twins Yearbook, and Intentionally Urban Magazine, among others.
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (112)
- Lesson Learned?...Probably Not
- Black Snake Moan--A DVD Review
- An Article
- Sound Familiar?
- Positive Hip Hop For Seventeen Years, Y'all
- The Night Angels Took Over The Trains
- Go! Hurry!
- How Did I Get Here?
- The Key To a Good BBQ And Other Things I Learned A...
- Hell's Kitchen
- I'm a hypocrite
- No Direction Home
- The housemates went north
- ▼ July (15)