Thursday, February 28, 2008

Re: Earlier Post About YouTube

On Sunday I posted about not being able to get onto YouTube and the fact that all vids had been pulled from blogs. The answer: Pakistan knocked YouTube offline for two hours on Sunday. Very scary stuff if you ask me. I rely more and more on the interweb and therefore am less and less accustomed to a life without it. Now, I know, YouTube going offline for a couple of hours isn't the collapse of the technological world as we know it, but still, it gives you something to think about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I just watched a documentary on Norman Solomon's book that was great. War Made Easy.

About Me

David Luke Doody is a freelance writer and editor. He is a founding editor of InDigest Magazine (www.indigestmag.com), an online literary magazine and the blog editor for Guernica Magazine (www.guernicamag.com). His writing and interviews have appeared in those magazines as well as in The Huffington Post, mnartists.org, The Minnesota Twins Yearbook, and Intentionally Urban Magazine, among others.

This is how my nephew loves me

This is how my nephew loves me

Search This Blog

Followers

Add to Technorati Favorites