I've been posting Robert Reich's essays (usually on matters having to do with the economy) to Guernica Magazine's blog since before Obama was president, and rarely has he had a negative thing to say about the President. Never has he torn the administration apart like he does in his post today at Guernica.
I tend to stand along with Mr. Reich on financial matters; I like what he has to say and usually agree with him. That being said, his post today worries me immensely. It seems that President Obama has lost sight of who is important in these matters (while some may argue that his sight was never on anyone but Wall Street).
Read Robert Reich's latest (and scathing) piece at Guernica, here.
When You Get Bored Here, Go Here:
- David Luke Doody
- David Luke Doody is a freelance writer and editor. He is a founding editor of InDigest Magazine (www.indigestmag.com), an online literary magazine and the blog editor for Guernica Magazine (www.guernicamag.com). His writing and interviews have appeared in those magazines as well as in The Huffington Post, mnartists.org, The Minnesota Twins Yearbook, and Intentionally Urban Magazine, among others.
- Moving On
- Robert Reich's Scathing Critique of the Obama Plan...
- The Lab Did Some Very Cool Things This Year
- The Approaches of John McCain and Barack Obama
- Republicans in Congress Don't Want a Public Health...
- Radio Happy Hour Tomorrow
- Norman Solomon on Guernica Magazine
- Profits For Some or Health Care For All?
- Minnesota-Based Magazine, NEED, is Making Headline...
- Public Health Care
- The Amazing Pudding
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2008 (112)