Once you start noticing these things you edit everything. This article shows the importance of this job; a job that seems to be less and less valued these days:
Article from the Washington Post>>>
When You Get Bored Here, Go Here:
- David Luke Doody
- David Luke Doody is a freelance writer and editor. He is a founding editor of InDigest Magazine (www.indigestmag.com), an online literary magazine and the blog editor for Guernica Magazine (www.guernicamag.com). His writing and interviews have appeared in those magazines as well as in The Huffington Post, mnartists.org, The Minnesota Twins Yearbook, and Intentionally Urban Magazine, among others.
- ► 2009 (40)
- New Yorker Follows Now Imfamous Obamas-As-Terroris...
- I Have a Reading Tonight
- What's The Coolest Thing You Can Think Of?
- He Said What?
- John McCain Gets It Wrong...Again
- The Art of Copyediting
- Bush's Impact Will Be Felt Long After He Is Gone
- This is Fun
- This Pretty Much Sums it Up, So I Don't Really Hav...
- On My Dad Trying to Teach Me a Lesson...Over and O...
- I Can't Even Begin to Explain Just How Much I Hate...
- ▼ July (12)