When You Get Bored Here, Go Here:
- David Luke Doody
- David Luke Doody is a freelance writer and editor. He is a founding editor of InDigest Magazine (www.indigestmag.com), an online literary magazine and the blog editor for Guernica Magazine (www.guernicamag.com). His writing and interviews have appeared in those magazines as well as in The Huffington Post, mnartists.org, The Minnesota Twins Yearbook, and Intentionally Urban Magazine, among others.
- ► 2009 (40)
- You Don't Even Have to Change Sarah Palin's Words ...
- A Story
- Live-Blogging from the Debates
- Live-blogging with the knowledge that no one is re...
- On "The Daily Show"
- It's Fun to Laugh
- Pictures of Obama
- Free Wilco Cover of Bob Dylan Song
- Blaming Bill Clinton for the Bush Years? Really?
- What to do About the Finacial Crisis: Some Ideas F...
- Another Conservative for Obama
- "Trouble the Water" Opens in Mpls.
- Republican's Love Nixon
- Link Round Up
- John Cusack and Chris Farley
- I Can Handle Conservatives if They're Not Complete...
- Clinton/Palin Hypocrisy
- In Case You Haven't Seen It
- John McCain Rips Sarah Palin
- The Facts About John McCain's "Education" Ad
- Maybe the World Will Be Ok
- I'm Making Jason Doyle a Famous Photographer
- Ok, This is Just Fucking Scary
- A Missed Opportunity: Rappers at Take Back Labor D...
- Wish I Could've Been There
- Some Things I Learned From the Speeches: The polit...
- 616 Votes to Win the 1996 Mayor's Election in Wasi...
- Who Is Sarah Palin?
- ▼ September (30)