It's becoming abundantly clear that not even the man who chose this woman as his running mate can answer that question, having met her only once or twice before offering her the position. McCain's decision to choose Palin as his running mate is like a child who can't get his way and frustrated by that fact pouts and says fine, do whatever you want: "But I want my buddy Joe Lieberman. I can't have him?!?! Fine you just pick it then, I don't care."
Here is some useful information about the person Republicans want as their future VP, someone who apparently they believe could step up on Day 1 and handle the responsibilities of the presidency. Screw what they said before, it's a new ball game, and experience is not, apparently, as important as they have been claiming it is:
Frederick Lane at Guernica
Robert Reich at Guernica
When You Get Bored Here, Go Here:
- David Luke Doody
- David Luke Doody is a freelance writer and editor. He is a founding editor of InDigest Magazine (www.indigestmag.com), an online literary magazine and the blog editor for Guernica Magazine (www.guernicamag.com). His writing and interviews have appeared in those magazines as well as in The Huffington Post, mnartists.org, The Minnesota Twins Yearbook, and Intentionally Urban Magazine, among others.
- ► 2009 (40)
- You Don't Even Have to Change Sarah Palin's Words ...
- A Story
- Live-Blogging from the Debates
- Live-blogging with the knowledge that no one is re...
- On "The Daily Show"
- It's Fun to Laugh
- Pictures of Obama
- Free Wilco Cover of Bob Dylan Song
- Blaming Bill Clinton for the Bush Years? Really?
- What to do About the Finacial Crisis: Some Ideas F...
- Another Conservative for Obama
- "Trouble the Water" Opens in Mpls.
- Republican's Love Nixon
- Link Round Up
- John Cusack and Chris Farley
- I Can Handle Conservatives if They're Not Complete...
- Clinton/Palin Hypocrisy
- In Case You Haven't Seen It
- John McCain Rips Sarah Palin
- The Facts About John McCain's "Education" Ad
- Maybe the World Will Be Ok
- I'm Making Jason Doyle a Famous Photographer
- Ok, This is Just Fucking Scary
- A Missed Opportunity: Rappers at Take Back Labor D...
- Wish I Could've Been There
- Some Things I Learned From the Speeches: The polit...
- 616 Votes to Win the 1996 Mayor's Election in Wasi...
- Who Is Sarah Palin?
- ▼ September (30)